Категория: Mac OS: Кодеки
DivX for Mac - самый популярный на данный момент видео-кодек, теперь доступен для пользователей Apple Macintosh. В DivX for Mac реализована технология видеозаписи, позволяющая создавать и просматривать медиа файлы с высокой степенью сжатия.
В состав DivX for Mac вошли: DivX Player, DivX Community Codec, DivX Web Player, а также 15-ти дневные пробные версии DivX Converter и DivX Pro Codec.
Новый кодек DivX for Mac предоставляет следующие возможности: поддержка формата DivX Media Format, расширенное управление из системного трея во время просмотра фильмов, включена поддержка PSNR, переработанный интерфейс, новые режимы качества выводимого изображения и многое другое. DivX for Mac включает ряд усовершенствований, рассчитанных на работу с видео высокой четкости, и обеспечивает, по данным разработчиков, увеличение коэффициента сжатия на 20-40% по сравнению с предыдущей версией.
Изюминкой обновленного кодека стала поддержка DivX Media Format, предназначенного для стандартизации файлов, в которых используется расширение .divx, и дополняющий цифровое видео, записанное в этом формате, интерактивными функциями уровня DVD:
Скачать DivX для Windows
Скачать DivX для Pocket PC
Скачать DivX для Smartphone
Divx Pro v10.5-Mac OSX | 130 MB
DivX Pro is back! Advanced features for video editing, cropping, custom logo watermarks, saving snapshots, HEVC 10 bit playback and more. DivX Software is the first of its kind,award-winning video software that lets anyone play, create and stream their favorite videos, including DivX, MKV and HEVC up to 4K.
DivX Player - High-quality video playback up to 4K and streaming to devices
- DivX Player is the first of its kind, award-winning software offering free HEVC playback, including Ultra HD (4K), a must-have for those who appreciate high-quality video. Player is also optimized for movies, TV shows and web video clips in the Internet's most popular formats, including AVI, DIVX, MKV, MP4 and more.
- DivX Media Server lets you stream videos, music and photos to any DLNA-compatible device in your home, like the PS3, Xbox or Samsung Galaxy line of products, or Chromecast. Control which DLNA device you stream your videos to using the "Stream To" or try out our new Chromecast feature using "Cast To."
- Trick Play, our smooth FF/RW feature, lets you quickly navigate to your favorite scenes. Support for Chapter Points means you can access different scenes with a simple click without having to fast forward or rewind.
- Player's media library keeps track of your purchased DivX content as well as your own videos imported from your computer. Create, play and loop playlists, and automatically add files from your DivX Movies folder.
- Support for multiple audio means you can switch seamlessly among soundtracks to hear other languages or director's commentary all without interrupting the playback experience. Player also works with most popular audio formats.
- Easily find what you've been watching with Player's built-in Recently Watched playlist. With Resume Play for videos and playlists you can jump right back into that scene and easily remember where in a series you left off.
DivX Converter - Easy, high-quality video conversion up to 4K
- Converter comes equipped with DivX profiles for creating DivX, H.264 and HEVC videos compatible with more than 1 billion DivX Certified devices. iPad and iPhone presets optimize your video for playback on iOS devices.
- Set bitrate, limit video resolution and file size, combine multiple clips or rotate video before you convert. Even save a custom preset to reuse your favorite settings over and over.
- Four encoding modes for HEVC profiles give you even more control over when maximize quality or prioritize speed. Choose whether you want to get the job done fast, take your time for the best quality, or somewhere in between.
- Add multiple files to Converter's queue so that you can set and forget it, or combine them into a single output file. Preset what Converter does when your conversions are done: sleep, hibernate, log off, shut down. Support for AviSynth scripting and an experimental CLI mode give you more advanced editing and post-production capabilities than DivX Converter alone.
- By adding MPEG-2 Plug-in, you'll be able to convert DVDs to DivX for a better digital backup of your personal video collection.
- Pass through original audio or add up to 8 audio tracks and subtitles (SRT, ASS, SSA). Select your preferred audio output format, easily change the order of your audio and subtitle tracks with a simple click. Converter accepts most popular audio formats.
DivX Web Player - Stream 4K videos in your browser
DivX Web Player is a simple web browser extension that streams video in all the formats that matter, including HEVC up to 4K, with progressive playback, adaptive bitrate and experimental live streaming technologies.
- DivX Web Player streams all the video formats that matter, including HEVC up to Ultra HD (4K)-a must-have for video quality aficionados. Watch stunning HD videos in your web browser in DivX, AVI, MOV, or MP4 through progressive playback or MKVs with adaptive streaming or experimental live streaming technologies.
- Many online video storefronts like Free's Disneytek, MediaMarkt and Movie MAX Online use the DivX Web Player to stream Hollywood movies and TV shows to your computer and devices. With the latest version of DivX Web Player installed, you're already set to purchase and enjoy adaptive streaming of your favorite content in your browser.
- With its adaptive bitrate streaming, DivX Web Player automatically adjusts video quality to ensure the best experience even when your Internet connection slows. Hardware acceleration helps your computer handle those HD streams with ease. Support for chapter points and Trick Play-our smooth FF/RW-lets you jump to your favorite scene in a single click.
- When DivX Web Player begins its progressive playback, the ability to download is available after just a few seconds. This means you can save DivX videos for offline viewing later-on your computer, in your living room or on the go with your DivX® Certified device.
- The simple, cross-browser video player extension delivers true 5.1 channel surround sound (with AAC audio) with your video. Support for multiple subtitles and audio tracks lets you enjoy the video in your preferred language or extras like a Director's commentary.
- Want to put DivX movies on your website or blog? DivX Web Player is free to use for embedding high-quality videos with all these features in any website or blog. You can use a simple code generator to get up and running in minutes or geek out to make a fully customized embed.
DivX Pro Features
- Unlock custom encode settings, HEVC 10bit playback and more
- Enjoy DivX Software without ads in Player and Converter
- Convert MPEG-2 and VC-1 video to DivX, MKV and MP4
- DFX Audio Enhancer
- Improve sound quality of audio in DivX Player for Windows
- Dolby Audio Edition
- Enjoy Dolby® audio in DivX Player and DivX Web Player
- Convert and play videos with DTS-HD audio
What's New Version 10.5:
- Trim the duration of your videos for Pro users of Converter
- DivX Ad-free plugin for an offer-free and ad-free experience
- DASH 4K playback added into Player and Web Player
Welcome to the QuickTime third-party component page. With QuickTimes open architecture, third-party developers can create components, or plug-ins to QuickTime. These third-party components expand the functionality of QuickTime, allowing QuickTime to play additional media types. If you encounter media that requires the installation of a third-party QuickTime component, please follow the link below to the third-party developers web site to see if it is available for download.
Note: If you are using a Macintosh with an Intel processor be sure to visit the component developer's web site to download a Universal Binary Component that is compatible with your Intel-based Macintosh. PowerPC-based components will not work in QuickTime on Macintosh with Intel processors.
QuickTime Player supports standard CEA-608 closed captions. Version 7.1.6 or higher is required to playback media with closed captions. Download the latest QuickTime version.
The latest DivX Codec (Win or Mac ) lets you play DivX video in QuickTime Player and also consists of improved tools for the utmost encoding quality and performance, making it the best choice to convert or create your own DivX video content.
The Xvid component for QuickTime allows users to play & encode Xvids in QuickTime Player. Xvid is a video codec library following the MPEG-4 standard.
ZyGoVideo s great looking, smooth playing, web-video codec is now available for Windows, Mac PPC and Mac Intel machines. ZyGoVideo provides high-quality video at prevalent modem rates. The ZyGoVideo component adds encoding capabilities to QuickTime Pro.
The ACT-L3 codec enables users to bring ACT-L3 into an Apple QuickTime environment. The combination of Apple QuickTime and ACT-L3 provides a low cost, high quality, high compression solution ideal for electronic field production. The codec works with any application that supports broadcasting or editing in an Apple QuickTime environment.
Autodesk s FBX for QuickTime enables QuickTime as a 3D viewing solution that supports content from any professional 3D package. With FBX for QuickTime, digital artists can share, view, and interact with 3D content seamlessly, efficiently, and at no cost. Now available for both Mac OS X and Windows.
SheerVideo is a powerful, faster-than-real-time nondestructive codec for production, postproduction, and archival. For uncompressed formats, SheerVideo doubles disk speed, disk capacity, and transmission bandwidth with perfect fidelity, bit-for-bit identical to the original. Supports all standard uncompressed formats: RGB, YCbCr; 4:4:4, 4:2:2; optional alpha; 10bit, 8bit; progressive, interlaced; SD, HD, anyD; NTSC, PAL; 4:3, 16:9, any:any; arbitrary frame rate. Includes Synchromy nondestructive color conversion.
EnSharpen Video Codec is designed to produce the highest compression possible for screen recording content, while maintaining completely lossless video quality - even through the multiple decompression/recompression cycles in production processes. EnSharpen is perfect for delivering cross-platform software training videos and online learning objects. This component allows playback of EnSharpen encoded movies. For Mac OS9, OSX, and Windows.
REDCODE RAW QuickTime codec supports RT playback in Final Cut Pro and editing of the QuickTime Reference movies generated in camera. The REDCODE RAW QuickTime codec also allows for playback of REDCODE RAW movies directly from QuickTime Player or other QuickTime-enabled applications.
The official DivX player and converter
DivX Software for Mac is the official DivX player for Mac. DivX includes everything you need to watch DivX, MKV and HEVC up to 4K films and includes the all-important DivX Codec Pack. plus DivX Player. DivX Web Player and a free 15-day trial of DivX Plus Converter for those who plan to convert files to DivX, a DLNA media server and web player browser extension as well as various other free trials of plug-ins.A player and DivX converter in one
The player in DivX is sleek and easy to use, with all the standard functions you'd expect from a media player. DivX Software for Mac also supports advanced DVD features such as scene selection menus, subtitles and alternate audio tracks. It includes a download manager that allows you to download several videos at once, and also a tool to transfer your videos to other devices such as a DVD player, a Blu-ray player and and a PS3.
If you want to create your own DivX content, the DivX Plus Converter allows the creation of video resolutions up to and including 1920 x 1080 High Definition in either interlaced or progressive-scan. In addition, a DivX HEVC Plug-in is included free with DivX Software which lets you play and convert DivX HEVC video up to 4K. if you check “enable DivX HEVC Plug-in” during installation you can watch the impressive quality of HEVC videos although it's still a very minor format.
Included in the free download of DivX Software for Mac are also free trials of a MPEG-2/DVD Plug-in, which adds support to DivX Converter for multiple MPEG-2 video formats, and DFX Audio Plug-in and an audio plug-in that improves the quality of your video’s soundtracks.Fast DivX conversions
There’s little to criticize in DivX Software for Mac and the converter has been significantly improved in terms of speed. It used to be painfully slow and could take hours to complete conversion of just one film. However, you do still have to pay for it after the 15-day trial period has expired. meaning you’ll soon be looking for other converters to use such as BPS Video Converter or VSO ConvertXtoDVD .
DivX is a free media player for Mac that lets you enjoy your high-quality media. The main use of DivX player for Mac is to play videos that are not supported by the in-built player in the operating system.
As DivX formats are quiet popular these days, so you might come across a file that might not work on your Mac. For such a situation, you should keep DivX Player for Mac installed. This application allows you to play most of the commonly available video formats.
This media player has a minimalistic user interface, which impressed me a lot, but also I have to say that because this is a free version of DivX Player; hence it also minimalistic on features. So what you should expect out of this media player is just media playback and nothing else, because this application even does not play .mp3 files. This application is just made for video playback and nothing more.How to install DivX for Mac:
Firstly, you are supposed to download the installer from here. When installing DivX player for Mac you have to go through the installer, unlike most of the other applications in which all you have to do is drag and drop the application in the Application folder. DivX player comes with DivX Converter which is a free trial for 15 days, so if you want to use it for a while go ahead otherwise just ignore it. To start using DivX for Mac, find it’s icon in the Application folder and click on it.Features of DivX for Mac:
DivX player for Mac will let you enjoy high definition H.264 (.MKV) videos as well as most of the regular video files that is not supported by in-built in QuickTime Player like. divx. avi ,H.264. mkv etc. Also this application allows to you to view normal formats like. MP4. MOV that are supported by the native Quick Time Player.
This video player for Mac looks awesome with its translucent windows, and simpler playback controls. This version of DivX player for Mac is specially optimized for Intel processors that are used in your Macs, hence it delivers smooth and high quality playback without any hiccups.
Also one last thing this software has been optimized for Mac OS X 10.4 and above. So if you are running Mac OS X 10.4 and above then this application offers the best playback for your .MKV files.
If you only want to play videos and don’t care about other features, it’s the one of the best solution for you. However, do remember that this video player does not have even basic features, like, audio equalizer.
Personally, I would recommend that you try out VLC Player for Mac which is way better and is one of the best media players across all platforms.
To download DivX Player for Mac and try it out click here . If you would like to try out other media players for Mac then follow this link .
DivX for Mac is an improved product suite that offers a cinematic experience to any Mac and provides glorious full-screen playback.
The suite includes DivX video creation tools that provide drag-and-drop simplicity for the newbie and full configurability for the seasoned pro. Unlike other Mac video solutions, DivX for Mac 6.5 can convert your movies into the DivX format for playback on millions of certified DVD players, portable media players and other consumer electronics devices.
The DivX for Mac download includes:
DivX Player 1.0.3
DivX Community Codec 6.2.5
DivX Web Player 1.1.0
And free trial versions of:
DvX Converter 1.1.1 (15-day trial)
DivX Pro Codec 6.2.5 (6-month trial)
DivX advanced features:
· XSUB subtitles let you author movies with multiple language subtitle sets
· Interactive video menus offer unprecedented convenience and control so you can quickly navigate between various scenes or bonus features, and select from audio track and subtitle options
· Chapter points provide flexibility, allowing you to jump straight to the scene you want to watch from anywhere within the video
· Alternate audio tracks enable audio tracks in multiple language versions or separate audio tracks for specific speaker configurations
· XTAG video tags contain descriptive information like title, author and the video specifications used in the file's creation to streamline organization
· The .divx file extension clearly identifies content in the DivX format so you'll never again be left wondering whether that .avi file will really play in your certified device
Like Beta 1, this version of DivX for Mac has a several key improvements to whet your appetite:
The DivX Codec has been updated to our latest-and-greatest, version 6.4.0 with all it's new features:
· Integrated Automatic Noise Detection (preprocessing)
· A new High Performance Encode Mode
· VBV Compliant 1 Pass Constant Quality Mode
· "Fast First Pass" option to speed 2-pass encoding
· Lanczos4 and Lancaoz4 (fast) resizing now available
· The DivX Codec also supports multi-threading for faster
· encoding on multi-chip and multi-core PowerPC and Intel Macs
· The DivX Converter now supports multi-threading for faster
· conversion on multi-chip and multi-core PowerPC and Intel Macs
There has been confusion over AVI files since QuickTime ® added support for such. AVI is a media container very similar to QuickTime, but with a unique data format. AVI was originally called Video for Windows ® (VFW) and QuickTime supports the VFW format.
However, most, if not all AVI playback issues arise with movies that have been compressed using CODECs (Compressor - Decompressor) that are unavailable for QuickTime in Mac OS X. In particular, the Indeo ® CODEC, popular for video compression on PCs, has not been ported to Mac OS X.
To further confuse the issue, many DivX®-encoded files carry the .avi extension. QuickTime does not include native DivX support, even though QuickTime 6 and later support the ISO Standard MPEG-4 media compression format and DivX is based on the MPEG-4 standard.QuickTime X and AVIs
Under Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard®, QuickTime Player aka QuickTime X does not support third-party components, i.e. QuickTime plug-ins. Nevertheless, Snow Leopard includes QuickTime Player 7 as an optional install: QuickTime X will invoke QuickTime Player 7 to play videos supported by the latter or by QuickTime Player 7 components.
If you have an existing QuickTime Pro key, QuickTime Player 7 is installed automatically and Pro functionality is available in QuickTime Player 7. If you elect not to install QuickTime Player 7, it can be installed later. Likewise, if you attempt to open a media file that requires QuickTime Player 7, you are offered the opportunity to install it. QuickTime Player 7 is installed in the Macintosh HD > Applications > Utilities folder.Playing AVIs on Mac OS X
We have found that the following four methods will enable viewing most AVI files that do not play in QuickTime. While none of these methods are foolproof and some AVI files still refuse to play, one of these methods will usually work.
Probably the easiest way to play AVI and DivX files on Mac OS X is to download and install the freeware VLC Media Player for OS X. VLC is also often referred to by its original name, VideoLAN Client.
Perian is an excellent, free, and open source QuickTime component.Try the DivX for Mac CODEC
Many AVIs can be played in QuickTime by installing the freeware DivX for Mac CODEC. While this plug-in has been continuously improved, the sound in some AVIs will sometimes be either missing or distorted. Related links
Quicktime under Mac OS X Leopard can’t play movie or video files saved in .avi format encoded with DivX format without a little help. Also if you get no sound from avi files on your Mac, the following avi audio codec will solve that problem for you.
Here’s what you need to make Quicktime on Mac OS X Leopard (10.5) play .avi movie files:
Download both of these disk image files (.dmg) and double click them to mount these files (make them visible and accessible through Finder as another Device (top left hand corner of Finder) on your Mac.
Next we need to put these components into the right folders. Within Finder, click on the Xvid Alpha device. Within this Finder window, you should see a file named Xvid_Codec 1.0 alpha.component. You need to copy and paste this item into /Library/QuickTime/ folder on your Mac. The easiest way to find this folder is click on the first device (looks like a metal hard disk) within Finder (mine is called Leopard), then find the folder named Library, and within that, another folder named QuickTime. Paste the Xvid Alpha file into this folder (or drag and drop it if you have two Finder windows open).
For the audio part of playing .avi files in QuickTime you need to place the A52 codec component into /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/ folder. Luckily the author of the A52 audio codec for playing avi files in Mac made shortcuts right within the .dmg file for A52 Codec. When you double click the A52Codec .dmg file you’ll see two huge arrows pointing from the codec files to the folders they should be dropped into so simply drag and drop the two files into the folders (which are actually shortcuts to the correct folders on your Mac machine).
If you want QuickTime to recognize and play Dolby AC3 encoded audio from movies, copy the AC3MovieImport component into the /Library/QuickTime folder as well. This definitely won’t hurt and you’ll probably enjoy it later.
After this if you already have QuickTime running, Quit QuickTime (Command + Q), don’t just Close it, since QuickTime will still be running in the background. You need to fully quit QuickTime and restart it for the codecs to be loaded by QuickTime, so this step is necessary.
After all this try double-clicking your .avi movie file again and see if both audio and video are now being displayed by QuickTime.
Of course you can skip all this downloading and divx encoding nonsense, sign up for blockbuster total access, get 1 month free and rip to your heart’s content. It’s a nice way to build up a collection I hear…